The sewing machine Brother PC400PRW is designed for sewing a variety of products. Thanks to a special electronic board, in this model there is a set of various sewing operations with which you can not only qualitatively sew clothes, but also decorate it. To do this, there is a set of special decorative stitches, the ability to sew letters of the alphabet with three types of lettering styles. To create products in the style of patchwork there is a set of special operations.
You can also check: Singer vs Brother sewing machines comparison
In this model, you can sew without using the pedal with the help of the button on the panel. The speed, in this case, is also adjusted on the machine panel. Both the upper and lower threads are threaded automatically.
In this sewing machine, it is possible to make hosiery, knit, overedge, with eyelet, semicircular loops. All loops are performed in automatic mode with the help of a special foot. The sewing machine is very easy to work with a fairly wide range of fabrics in thickness. Thanks to these characteristics, you can easily sew not only casual clothes but also the outer (jackets, coats, etc.).
With this machine, you can mend a torn fabric. In the program of the machine, you can combine up to 70 kinds of stitches and thus engage in embroidery.
Patterns can be changed in mirror position, you can change their length, density, etc. You can create the stitches yourself. For this there is a sketch grid, you need to draw on it, then enter the data in the machine settings.
Brother PC400PRW is equipped with a set of additional feet: overlock foot, rolled-hem foot, buttonhole foot, blindstitch foot, monogramming foot, quilting foot, walking foot, zipper foot etc. The lighting of the machine is carried out by two light bulbs. The horizontal shuttle does not need lubrication and maintenance and guarantees a smooth running of the sewing machine. The machine has a built-in knee lifter to easily raise and lower the presser foot, so your hands are free to reposition or remove your fabric.
In the kit to the machine, there is also a plastic storage case.
- Buttons on the working panel of the machine allow you to select any of the 12 most commonly used stitches
- LCD display showing the size and width of the stitch, presser foot, as well as error messages
- With My Custom Stitch, you can copy or create the decorative stitches on the display, save them in memory and use them in future work
- Programmable thread cutting. The thread will automatically be cut after sewing
- All stitches can be stored in memory for later use
- Twin needle function for topstitching, hemming, pintucking, quilting, and other embellishment techniques
- Sewing speed controller
- Fully automatic thread tension
- Fast Lower Threading
- Foot pressure regulator on fabric
- Flat platform with storage compartment for accessories
- Performs 294 kinds of stitches: 10 styles of 1-step auto-size buttonholes and 3 sewing lettering styles each with 55 alphanumeric characters
- Automatic setting of stitch length and stitch width
- Automatic needle positioning
- F.A.S.T: a device for fast threading the needle
- A fast winding of the bobbin
- Fast bobbin setting and threading of the lower thread
- Automatic bobbin winder in bobbin winder mode
- Upper thread lock
- Push button control
- Quick selection menu
- Error warning
- Status indicator
A set of accessories:
- Buttonhole Foot,
- Overcasting Foot,
- Monogramming Foot,
- Zipper Foot, Zigzag Foot,
- Blindstitch Foot,
- Button Fitting Foot,
- Walking Foot,
- Quilting Foot,
- Stitch Guide Foot,
- Adjustable Zipper/Piping Foot,
- Non-Stick Foot,
- Open Toe Foot
- Knee lifter,
- Accessory pouch with seam ripper,
- Needle set, twin needle,
- Cleaning brush,
- Eyelet punch,
- Screwdrivers (2),
- Spool caps (3),
- Extra spool pin,
- Grid sheet set,
- Power cord and operation manual.
A wide range of easy-to-use functions and useful accessories allow using this machine to easily realize the conceived sewing projects.
One of the best ways to find out how a particular product is doing in the market is to read customer feedback and comments. These comments can give you information that isn’t available on the regular selling sites. Below are some of the comments that customers have to say about the Brother PC420PRW.
- “I bought this model the other day. Before that, a lot of sewing machines were reviewed, however, the price is not the affordable, or something else. As a result, I went to the store, saw, bought. At home, I made a check at once. I hemmed jeans and almost in one evening sewed a suit for belly dance (chiffon, satin, brocade). I am satisfied so much! I advise everyone!”
- “For the home use it is an excellent sewing machine, the price is acceptable and the quality …. yes. Many people say it works not quietly, it’s true. but not so noisy as others can be. The promised functions work for 5. For home use I advise … of course for those who earn money by sewing, then it is necessary to buy the stronger model, and super for amateurs!”
- I bought it 5 years ago and still use this beautiful machine. Before we had a very expensive sewing machine for 2 years and were not much satisfied. And this is an excellent machine, and not expensive”
- “I decided to buy a sewing machine for my daughter. Certainly not so expensive and smart and bought this one. Well, to say, I honestly expecting the worst. But in practice the machine sews perfectly, the daughter hasn’t any problems with it. There is no noise from it. In general, pleasantly surprised.”
- “Excellent machine. I gave my grandmother for New Year, granny was pleased with the gift. The machine is very easy to use and functional. Ideal for home.”
Warranty: 25 Year Limited Warranty